Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Play

Miss Musical was asked to be Mary in a play today.  She is beyond excited!  It is being done by the Sisters of Charity (Mother Theresa's Sisters) in their outreach ministry.  We got a call from the Music teacher at our homeschool co-op asking if my family could participate.  I was thrilled to volunteer the girls.  :)  As soon as we walked in, one of the sisters pointed to Miss Musical and said "I want her to be Mary."  She was so excited.  She told me on the way there that she wanted to be Mary and I told her that we would be happy with whatever part we were able to play - no matter how small.

She has been practicing her lines and is really looking forward to the performance this weekend.  Miss Dramatic will be singing and Miss Comedian may be an Angel.  She was a little too shy to practice with the other children but I think she really wants to do it.

Hopefully I will have some pictures to post next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment