Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Come Holy Spirit!

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love. Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created. And You shall renew the face of the earth. 

O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations, Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.



Tuesday April 24th, Miss Dramatic received the gifts of the Holy Spirit at Confirmation.  It was a beautiful Mass and I truly felt His presence among us.  Daddy's sister flew out from Texas to be Miss Dramatic's sponsor and my mother and brother drove 10 hours to be there.  We had several other family members drive hours to witness the Sacrament and to celebrate with us.  It was a lovely evening surrounded by family and friends.


One of my friends is our official parish event photographer and she borrowed my camera for the occasion so I am still waiting for my "official" pictures with the Bishop and family.


The Confirmandi and her cake

Cake that I made.  On reflection, I guess that I should have had
the Holy Spirit descending.
Sweet little faces waiting patiently for cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment